AgrigentoAlessandriaAnconaAostaArezzoAscoli PicenoAstiAvellinoBariBellunoBeneventoBergamoBiellaBolognaBolzanoBresciaBrindisiCagliariCaltanissettaCampobassoCasertaCataniaCatanzaroChietiComoCosenzaCremonaCrotoneCuneoEnnaFerraraFirenzeFoggiaForli'-CesenaFrosinoneGenovaGoriziaGrossetoImperiaIserniaL'AquilaLa SpeziaLatinaLecceLeccoLivornoLodiLuccaMacerataMantovaMassa-CarraraMateraMessinaMilanoModenaMonza BrianzaNapoliNovaraNuoroOristanoPadovaPalermoParmaPaviaPerugiaPesaro e UrbinoPescaraPiacenzaPisaPistoiaPordenonePotenzaPratoRagusaRavennaReggio di CalabriaReggio nell'EmiliaRietiRiminiRomaRovigoSalernoSassariSavonaSienaSiracusaSondrioTarantoTeramoTerniTorinoTrapaniTrentoTrevisoTriesteUdineVareseVeneziaVerbano-Cusio-OssolaVercelliVeronaVibo ValentiaVicenzaViterbo
1. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA - The personal data Primi sui Motori SpA These are collected from Primi sui Motori SpA at the customer at the time of, or after, signing the Contract, at run of the same, or from public sources.
2. SENSITIVE DATA - The consensus Primi sui Motori SpA He asks the customer does not affect sensitive data.
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING - The customer's personal data are processed in the normal activities of Primi sui Motori SpA for the following purposes:
-finalità closely related and instrumental to the execution of the Contract and the management of credit arising from the same contract; the provision of personal information necessary to achieve these purposes is mandatory;
-finalità related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation, and provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law and by the vigilance and control; the provision of personal information necessary to achieve these purposes is mandatory; for the pursuit of these objectives it is not required the consent of the customer to the processing of personal data;
-finalità functional activity of Primi sui Motori SpA; fall into this category all communications with administrative and / or commercial, and specifically the promotion and sale of products / services and services Primi sui Motori SpA, Group companies which Primi sui Motori SpA and now belongs to customers or business partners and / or engineers of the same, carried out through the sending of advertising material, telephone communications (also using the mobile phone number provided) and the use of automated systems of communication (e-mail, sms, mms, fax, etc.), as well as conducting market research, by Primi sui Motori SpA, Group companies which Primi sui Motori SpA and now it belongs to customers or business partners and / or engineers of the same; d) transfer to third parties, whether free or not, of these data. The provision of personal information necessary to achieve this goal is not mandatory; the customer therefore has the right to accept or refuse consent to the processing of personal data for the pursuit of these goals.
4. METHOD OF DATA - The processing of personal data is done manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
5. PERSONS TO WHOM DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED - Primi sui Motori SpA can communicate all
Customer's personal data to the following categories: customers and / or business partners and / or technical; companies that perform banking and financial services; companies that provide storage of documents; debt collection; accounting firms and certification of financial statements; rating companies; individuals who carry out, in favor of Primi sui Motori SpA, assistance and professional advice; factoring companies, receivables securitization or otherwise credit institutes, also with headquarters outside the European Union; Group companies which Primi sui Motori S.p.A. It belongs; Suppliers of business information; computer services company; except others with whom Primi sui Motori S.p.A. should, even after the signing of this Agreement, maintain relations as part of its business. The subjects belonging to the above categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use these data as Holders under the Code for the protection of personal data, in full autonomy, being outside the original processing carried out at Primi sui Motori SpA, or as managers of specific processing operations which fall under the contractual services that subjects perform the same in favor of Primi sui Motori SpA. They may be aware of the data, as managers or Trustees, employees and all employees, for various reasons, Primi sui Motori SpA.
6. RIGHTS OF ART. 7 - The customer has the right to obtain from Primi sui Motori SpA, as owner of the treatment: the confirmation of the existence of personal data / s, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an understandable ; the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, and the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data. The customer may object to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or communications. For any requirement concerning the processing of personal data, the customer can turn to Primi sui Motori SpA, at the addresses that
8. EXTERNAL OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT - With the delivery of the product / service, the customer can access, following the consultation of its website by users, to personal data relating to individuals and / or legal persons identified and identifiable . The owner of the processing of such personal data is Primi sui Motori SpA, based in 41122 Modena (MO), Viale Marcello Finzi n. 587, CF and P.I. 03162550366, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 059.3167411, fax 059.885345 (company subject to management and coordination by Syner.it Informatica Srl, also based in 41122 Modena, Viale Marcello Finzi n. 587, CF and PI 02678140365). The external manager of data processing is the customer, and with the supply of the product / service accepts the appointment in its hiring and autonomously all duties, obligations and responsibilities prescribed by the regulations concerning the processing of personal data referred to in Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data) and subsequent amendments and additions and the stipulations set out below, expressly undertaking to adopt specific security measures to ensure that the data are processed in accordance with the Code for the protection of personal data, with particular regard to the prevention of the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use of or unauthorized access to databases. Given that, in fact, the data processing is performed by the external manager, the holder is henceforth harmless from any liability in the abstract can be derived from the activity of processing performed by the head outside himself and his co-workers and / or employees for any violations of the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
10. MULTIPLE MODES OF TREATMENT - The processing of personal data must take place in order to ensure respect for the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. In particular, the data must be processed lawfully and fairly; must be accurate and, where necessary, updated, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, preserved in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed. The use of personal data collected solely for statistical purposes is permitted the use of the website, to verify the proper operation and to improve performance and seaworthiness; the data can also be used where it is necessary to ascertain responsibility in relation to the commission of crimes against the site; conversely, it is strictly forbidden to use the data collected for advertising purposes or for marketing, prescription that the customer agrees and undertakes to comply strictly, relieving the owner of the data from any liability can be derived theoretically. Cited data may be shared with employees and / or employees of the customer who, in the performance of their job responsibilities, are required and authorized the treatment of these. The data can not be spread nor be disclosed to any third party.
11. DUTIES OF RESPONSIBLE OUTSIDE OF TREATMENT - The head outside of the treatment:
He must appoint its employees and / or collaborators such as a processor, identifying the authorization profile and the resulting scope of permitted treatments, giving them appropriate instructions concerning the processing of personal data;
-must update the authorization profile and the resulting scope of permitted treatments to individual officers if they occur during the execution of the report, changes to the same;
-must ensure that those responsible are operating with methodologies and tools suitable acquisition exact data, the possible updating and conservation at every stage of processing;
-must overseeing those in charge, supervising on the work of the same on the compliance of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions and compliance with the instructions given to them, also with reference to the minimum security measures;
-must provide training courses for those in charge of the treatment in privacy at the time of, or in the context of changes in duties or the introduction of significant new tools relevant regarding the processing of personal data;
-must be informed promptly and in any event within 24 hours, the holder of any application received by the person concerned in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (request for information or personal data operations) in relation to the purposes of the present appointment; shall also provide the holder with all the information necessary to respond, in accordance with the terms of the law (15 days of the request), the requests submitted by interested parties in accordance with this Article, if the responsibility of the proprietor;
-must allow those concerned to exercise the rights that Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 recognizes in relation to the processing of personal data and in particular the right to obtain information: origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of treatment; the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; the identity of the owner, manager and ncaricati; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated, or who may become aware; It must also allow the person the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the transactions referred to in points 1 and 2 above have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right; It must also allow the person to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
-must take minimum security measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data as identified by Articles. 33, 34 and 35 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and the Technical Regulations annexed thereto, as well as, in accordance with art. 31 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, ensuring the application of appropriate and preventive security measures in relation to knowledge in light of technical progress, so as to minimize the risk of destruction, loss of data, even if accidental , unauthorized access, treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of collection;
-must cooperate with the owner in the event of a request for information or controls or access to databases by the Guarantor, as well as comply with the orders issued by the latter;
12. CONSENT TO PRIVACY BY FIRST ON ENGINES SPA - Taking careful read the Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, the Customer consents to the processing and communication of personal data in the terms set out in the same specified.
As to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes by Primi sui Motori SpA, Group companies which Primi sui Motori SpA and now it belongs to the same customers (paragraph 3, letter. c) of the, the customer consents.
Acceptate privacy politicy*
You must be logged in to post a comment.